Select your favorites or answer all. The author’s favorites are 4, 8, 9, 13, & 14.
- Do you believe women need friends more than men?
- Which character in the book would you like to have as a friend?
- Are Nikki’s children typical kids and did you have a favorite?
- If you could toilet paper one person’s house in the whole world, whose would it be?
- Do you have a Rock-of-Gibraltar Jody in your life?
- How about a fun-loving Val?
- Which of the characters are you the most like?
- Where in the book, if ever, did you wish Nikki would notice Blake the Pro?
- Who was the best friend in the book?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Have you ever toilet papered a house? (Truth, please.)
- What one question would you like to ask the author?
- The author unexpectedly fell in love with one character. Who do you think it was?
- Do you believe friends move into and out of our lives at precisely the right moment?
- If you had a nickname like Blake the Pro or TP Nikki or Doctor Death, what would it be?
CJ Zahner is the author of a psychological thriller, The Suicide Gene, two thrillers with paranormal edges, Dream Wide Awake & Project Dream, and ChickLit, Friends Who Move Couches, Chicklit. Book clubs may contact her at email@example.com to set up in-person or Zoom meetings.
Searching for other author’s books? Read Zahner’s reviews here.